In the #HuntingThePicture contest, a total of three annual passes to the Museum der Moderne Salzburg will be raffled off.
This is how you take part in the #HuntingThePicture contest:
In the exhibition "The Rupertinum and Its (Hi)stories. 40 Years—Many Voices", old room views of the Rupertinum are shown in photos. To participate in the competition, post a photo of yourself in front of one of today's room views in the Ruperitinum under the hashtag #HuntingThePicture.
Winners will be drawn from all postings at the end of the exhibition (the exhibition will be on view through November 12, 2023). These will be determined within 14 days and notified via a private message via Message.
Participants who have reached the age of 14. Employees of the Museum der Moderne - Rupertinum Betriebsgesellschaft mbH are excluded from participation.
Click here to go to the museum's Instagram account:
- Period of the competition: 22 June to 12 November 2023.
- The prizes are non-cash prizes (annual passes) and cannot be redeemed for cash and are excluded from exchange.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners by mail after the Museum has been informed of their postal address. If desired, the prize can also be picked up at the museum.
- Each participant will receive only one prize.
- The winners will be drawn from among the linked entries.
- The winner's data will only be recorded for the purpose of transmitting the prize.
- The legal process is excluded.
- The competition is in no way connected to Instagram or Meta and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram or Meta. The contact person and person responsible is solely Museum der Moderne - Rupertinum Betriebsgesellschaft mbH.